Child Support Services
Our office will be temporarily closed Wednesday, September 23rd for a small amount of construction. You can reach out to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 866-901-3212.
We are committed to:
- Maintaining a tradition of mutual respect and professionalism.
- Providing prompt, efficient, courteous service to all clients.
- Collection and disbursement of child support payments and establishing paternity for as many families as possible within the time frames mandated by the government.
- Ensuring confidentiality to our clients in all matters.
Responsibilities of the Child Support Services Department
- Collecting child support and forwarding payments to custodial parties
- Enforcing medical support and other orders
- Establishing orders for paternity, child support, and medical support
- Locating non-custodial parents and assets
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Your experience at our office is very important to us. We want you to leave knowing that all your questions are answered and your concerns addressed to your satisfaction.
New and Improved On-Line Request for Services
Meet Viola, the Virtual Interactive Online Application for Child Support Services! You can now submit your child support application electronically. It is the easy, secure, no-cost application process - Just complete the application, submit, and a county child support professional will contact you!
Electronic Payment Card (EPC)
In order to provide child support funds to you in a faster and more securely, child support payments can be sent to you electronically either by direct deposit or to an Electronic Pay Card (EPC), which works like an ATM debit card.
Advisement: The Electronic Payment Card vendor has changed from EPPICard to Way2Go Card.
Old EPPIC Cards will be inactive after 09/09/2020. If you have funds on an EPPIC Card, please don't worry, they're not lost. You can still contact EPPICard's helpdesk with any questions at 877-777-1617.
To reach the new Way2Go Card helpdesk, please call 844-318-0740. You can also visit their website at www.goprogram.com.
If you do not yet have a Electronic Payment Card and would like to enroll, please visit https://childsupport.ca.gov/state-disbursement-unit/. You can also call 866-901-3212.
MONEYGRAM Makes it Easy!
The California State Department of Child Support Services in partnership with MoneyGram offers a convenient way for you to make cash child support payments without having to travel to the child support office. MoneyGram does not require a bank account, is convenient and saves time!