Revenue & Recovery
Revenue and Recovery Home Division:
532 Oak Street
Colusa, California 95932
Phone: (530) 458-0447
Fax: (530) 458-0434
"The Revenue and Recovery Division collects monies owed to the
County and takes appropriate legal action to secure such accounts."
The Revenue and Recovery Division is committed to:
- Providing quality billing and collections services
- Developing greater collection resources and expertise
- Implementing cost-effective billing and collection processes
- Providing accounts receivable solutions
- Creating a partnership environment with other county departments
- Providing assistance to individuals to clear their financial obligations to the county.
NOTE: If you are looking for the Treasurer-Tax Collector, you may phone
them at (530) 458-0440.