- Reservation rides may be scheduled by calling the Transit office. You may also set up a schedule with the dispatcher for ongoing trips, e.g. daily trips to work, school at 530-458-0287 Monday - Friday, 7am - 5pm.
- If you request a specific pickup or drop off time, you must be flexible enough to accept available times within 60 minutes of your preferred time.
- When a pickup time is scheduled, you must be ready for the bus to arrive up to 15 minutes before or after that scheduled time. Due to scheduling constraints, the driver is only able to wait three minutes after arrival for you to be ready to leave. So, please be ready with your correct fare in hand.
- Return trips may be scheduled at the same time you schedule your first pick-up.
- If you are going to an appointment or shopping and you do not know what time you will be ready for your return trip, it is best to call the office for this trip and we will schedule your pickup as soon as possible. Most business and medical facilities are happy to call for you.
To schedule ride reservations please call the Transit Office at:
Monday - Friday
7am - 5pm