The clerk's office provides copies of birth and death certificates if the events occurred in Colusa County. Marriage certificate copies are available if the license was issued in the county. You can request copies by:
- Send a completed application (see below), a self-addressed stamped envelope, and necessary fees for each copy, allowing approximately five working days to receive your certificate.
- For in person requests our office is open from 7:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00pm-2:00pm for same-day service.
- We do not offer online services at this time.
The County Clerk's Office is located at:
546 Jay Street
Colusa, CA 95932
- Birth certificates for newborns are available about six weeks after the birth.
- Death certificates are available approximately four weeks after the death.
- Marriage certificates are available around three working days after they are received from the officiant.