You can register to vote in a variety of ways including:
- Online - Complete your registration electronically
- By Mail - call 458-0500 or 1-800-345-VOTE to request a form be mailed to you, pick up a form in person at a public agency such as the County Clerk's office, library, DMV, post office, city clerk, etc.
- In Person - Stop by the Colusa County Clerk's office located at 546 Jay Street, Suite 200, Colusa CA 95932 to complete your application in person.
Keeping Information Current
Candidates for offices circulate petitions to secure nominating signatures or to get signatures in lieu of filing fees. The signatures obtained are verified by elections staff against the voter information we have on file. Make sure your information is current and accurate.
Reasons to Re-Register
You need to re-register to vote if:
- You have changed your name
- You have changed your political party choice
- You have moved to a new permanent residence