Out of County Medical Trips
- Colusa County Transit Agency (CCTA) offers transportation to Out-of-County Medical Appointments. We transport to Chico, Davis, Lincoln, Marysville, Oroville, Roseville, Sacramento, Willows, Woodland and Yuba City. Medical appointments must be made before 1:00 pm. No exceptions.
- The service is for medical services that are NOT provided for within the County. This program is grant sponsored; when funding runs out, the rides are halted until further funds are provided. Donations are encouraged and accepted to help keep the program running longer.
- If you will be traveling with a child under that age of six who weighs less than 60 pounds, you must provide the child’s safety seat. You will be responsible for properly securing the child in the safety seat.
- CCTA is not an ambulance service. Your ride may be shared with other riders traveling in the same area and time frame.
- We are not equipped to handle gurneys.
- Drivers do not attend the appointment or interpret for appointments. You may bring someone with you to be your attendant.
- Drivers are not able to care for a passengers that are having minor surgery. You will have to have an attendant accompany you and care for your needs.
- We will provide transportation only to and from the appointment.
- Due to our limited funding, we are not able to provide for long-term cancer treatments or dialysis, e.g. daily appointments for multiple weeks, or 4 to 8 hour treatments.
For more information please contact:
Colusa County Transit
715 D Street
Colusa, CA 95932
Monday through Friday
7am to 5pm