Fines, Fees, and Restitution

While a person is on probation, they may be required to pay fines, fees, and restitution (Court ordered payments to a victim). In Colusa County, payments for fines, fees, and restitution are to be made at the Probation Department office. There is no option for online payments or payments over the phone at this time. Payments can be made during regular business hours. Payments made in the forms of cash, money order, or a cashiers’ check will be accepted. Personal checks or debit/credit cards are not accepted.

Questions? Call the Probation Department at (530) 458 – 5871.