Child Support Services
UPDATE: We apologize for the short notice, but our office is closed today, Tuesday, June 30th.
Please reach out to us by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone to 866-901-3212. We look forward to seeing you Monday.
We are committed to:
- Maintaining a tradition of mutual respect and professionalism.
- Providing prompt, efficient, courteous service to all clients.
- Collection and disbursement of child support payments and establishing paternity for as many families as possible within the time frames mandated by the government.
- Ensuring confidentiality to our clients in all matters.
Responsibilities of the Child Support Services Department
- Collecting child support and forwarding payments to custodial parties
- Enforcing medical support and other orders
- Establishing orders for paternity, child support, and medical support
- Locating non-custodial parents and assets
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Your experience at our office is very important to us. We want you to leave knowing that all your questions are answered and your concerns addressed to your satisfaction.
New and Improved On-Line Request for Services
Meet Viola, the Virtual Interactive Online Application for Child Support Services! You can now submit your child support application electronically. It is the easy, secure, no-cost application process - Just complete the application, submit, and a county child support professional will contact you!
Electronic Payment Card (EPC) Campaign
In order to provide child support funds to you in a faster and more securely, child support payments will be sent to you electronically either by direct deposit or to an Electronic Pay Card (EPC), which works like an ATM debit card.
To obtain an EPC, you don’t need to do anything. Within the next 15 days one will be automatically mailed to you and future child support payments will be automatically deposited to the EPC.
Benefits of receiving electronic payments:
- Keep more of your money, no check cashing fees, no lost or stolen checks.
- Easy access to your money through ATMs and point-of-sale retailers across the country.
- More secure than carrying cash and no waiting for checks to arrive by mail.
- Access to funds during emergencies or when you travel away from home.
Benefits of the EPC include:
- Can be used at thousands of locations.
- Toll free customer service number to answer questions at 1-877-777-1617.
- Free online balance inquiry and transaction history at any time.
If you prefer to have your child support payments deposited directly to your personal bank account, please contact us at 1-866-901-3212 (press 1, then 3) and enroll.
You may also choose to continue receiving your child support payments by check. Just send an email to or call 1-866-904-7674
MONEYGRAM Makes it Easy!
The California State Department of Child Support Services in partnership with MoneyGram offers a convenient way for you to make cash child support payments without having to travel to the child support office. MoneyGram does not require a bank account, is convenient and saves time!