- Assistance with navigating the health care system
- Referral to local resources
- Breastfeeding education and support by a Certified Lactation Education Counselor
- Provide health education material on maternal, child and adolescent health topics
- Child passenger safety education and car seat checkups
- Grief and bereavement support services for families experiencing a sudden and unexpected infant death.
To access MCAH services visit the Colusa County Public Health office or
call (530) 458-0380 or 1-800-655-3110
Colusa County Public Health Division
251 E. Webster Street
Colusa CA 95932
The Colusa County MCAH program can help you find services and resources for you and your family.